Look for books and more
From traditional resources such as books and maps to audiobooks, e-Books, and electronic research tools like online databases, today’s libraries enable people to find reliable information and to enrich their lives.
- Online catalog of library materials.
- Overdrive Digital Media offers popular audiobooks and eBooks to lend to patrons for downloading on a computer, MP3 player, eReader, iPOD and other compatible devices. Browse for bestsellers, classics, fiction, or nonfiction then transfer them to a digital audio device, use them on your computer or burn them to CDs. Get started downloading audiobooks and eBooks today!
- POWER Library, or Pennsylvania Online World of Electronic Resources, is a large collection of useful and reliable databases. Public Library for Union County access
- World Book Online
- Bloom’s Literary Reference Online from Facts on File
- Learning Express Library provides patrons, from elementary students to adult learners, with instant access to the most comprehensive collection of test-preparation tools, skill-building materials, and career resources available. Includes math, reading and writing skills for all ages of students; preparation and practice tests for GED, college entrance, and U. S. citizenship, as well as, for specific licenses such as civil service, commercial driver’s license, emergency medical technician and nursing assistants. Learning Express Library
- The Newbery and Caldecott medals